The Crouton Thief | The Flamingo Chronicals: The Crouton Thief

The Crouton Thief

We have a long standing joke in our family about how my daughter Heather steals croutons out of my salad. Every time we are eating out and I order a salad, Heather will reach across the table and snatch a crouton out of the bowl.
EVERY TIME!
So, this layout is for you Heather. 

 paper, journal spot, patterned paper~  Little Yellow Bicycle 
 stamps ~ KI Memories and Autumn Leaves
 paper lace, butterflies, photo corner ~ K & Company
 paper flowers ~Prima's Painterly Petals. The crocheted flowers are from Sandyvint on Ebay.
I finished with some pearls from Kaiser Kraft.
I hope everybody is having a great day. I am off to cook lunch for my Gussie then off to the nursing home to feed her.

1 comment:

  1. cute LO--I have a pickle thief at my house (although she has been known to steal crutons too). She can have my pickles, but I guard my crutons! The crocheted flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete