Easter Fun | The Flamingo Chronicals: Easter Fun

Easter Fun

So I finally got around to scrapping some pics from Easter a few years ago. I had these great shots, but I just couldn't figure out what to do with them. I few weeks ago, I was out shopping and I saw these Memo Mouse Pads. They are mouse pads for your computer, but they are pads of memo paper. You can write on the top sheet and then tear it off. Well, they were beautiful, and green, and a little swirly - all of which I love. AND they had a built in journal box ~ perfect!  And they were on clearance for 75 cents each - how could I pass those up? Well of course, I couldn't - so I bought two of them :) And two blue ones with a different pattern on them for later,
It turns out that they made the absolute cutest mini album ever! 
I glued them to chipboard, decorated them with a little bling, a couple of transparencies and a few flowers and then bound them with my BIA, tied on a few ribbons and viola` - I was done. Here is the result. 

Seriously, don't those sheets make a much better mini album than a mouse pad?

No comments:

Post a Comment