Prima Tag Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Prima Tag Album

Prima Tag Album

While at CHA last week I was able to sit in on a Prima workshop with Marion Smith. It was a great time and we got pretty rowdy! We even sent a cheer over to Tim Holtz who was a doing a demo over at the Ranger booth next to us :)

We were having so much fun, that we didn't finish the album, so I just got a chance to get it done this evening. We got a whole bag full of goodies from Prima, including paper, ribbons, flowers, bling - the whole bit. This is what I made with mine.





































































































































































Of course each "page" has a tag in it, giving more room for more photos. I had a stack of photos left over from other projects from the last several months. I didn't want to throw them out, but there weren't enough to make actual pages out of. I was able to crop them down quickly and use them on this album.

All the supplies used in this project came in the class kit, except for the4 stamps, the ink, the buttons, the green ribbon and the binding coil. Oh, and the pink flowers used on the tags - those came from my stash here at the house.

Thanks for looking and please stop back by soon.
Anita 


PS - I don't know why there is all that space between the photos. Blogger is tap dancing on my last nerve tonight! It is not showing that way in the edit screen, and I have tried and tried to fix it to no avail. Sorry :(

1 comment:

  1. you did a great job with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I also LOVE THE FRED and TIm picture below. HAHAHAHA.........
    Your so funny!
    LOVE YA, Janiel

    ReplyDelete