Love | The Flamingo Chronicals: Love

Love

Today I have a small project I made for a photo gallery wall here in my home. We have a very long wall in the main living room and we have been creating a gallery on it over the last couple of months with portraits of our girls. I found this decorative word and thought it would be great thrown into the mix,  if it were gussied up a bit.
I have added rub-ons, some ribbon from Offray, and ~ of course ~ Prima Flowers. I added pearl centers to the centers of the Primas. I then put a little shimmer on them with my stickles. All my frames on the wall are black with cream and green mats, so I think this is going to look great with them!
I just picked up a box of photos from my daughter's Ring Day and the party this past weekend, so I am off to scrap some of them. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: