The Color Room and Page Maps | The Flamingo Chronicals: The Color Room and Page Maps

The Color Room and Page Maps

are for sure two of my favorite places. 
This layout was done with the sketch over at Page Maps Blog
I used the new palette up over at The Color Room ~ which really struck my fancy this week. Loved the rich aquas mixed with brown!  Here is what I came up with. 
 
I have used:
Papers and embellishments: My Mind's Eye, cardstock: Bazzill
paint: Ranger, ink: VersaMagic, stamp: Stamper's Anonymous
Grungeboard: Tim Holtz, flowers: Prima, bling: Martha Stewart
brads, metal accents and buttons are from my stash
the tatted lace is from my dear friend Mary Jo

for the distressed edges, I used Rangers Distressed Crackle Paint, then when it was dry I used VersaMagic ink to really bring out the texture. The leaves are actually Offray ribbon that I have cut to shape. Love that ruffled ribbon!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I also love your "white space should be avoided at all cost", made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete