Lucky Charms | The Flamingo Chronicals: Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms

Well, Spring Break is here in North Texas - so I am running all over
the place with my DD. We are the local tourists this week and next trying to
squeeze in as many things as possible. I haven't had much time to 
spend scrapping needless to say! 

I have managed to finish a LO for the 


My sweet daughter - eating her morning bowl of cereal. She LOVES cereal!! I rarely use stickers on my LO's - they just don't have enough texture for me, but I bought these cereal themed ones as soon as I saw them because I knew I would use them one day!

Here is the sketch I have used

Supplies: paper: Imaginisce, Making Memories and Basic Grey; Cardstock: Bazzill; Buttons: Cosmo Cricket; Brads: Basic Grey; Rub-ons: 
Creative Imaginations; Stickers: Paper Adventures; Paper Lace: Making Memories; Punch: Fiskars; Enamel Accents: Ranger;
Ink:VersaMagic; Adhesive: Ranger and Scotch

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear what you 
think about my work, so please leave a comment!

1 comment: