Graduation Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Graduation Album

Graduation Album

Well, it has been a while since I last posted! It has been a wild and hectic week. 

I have managed to finish one little project -  a very cute little album for my DD's high school graduation.

I have used some wonderful Basic Grey papers and embellies. Beautiful Prima flowers and a bunch of ribbons and trims from my stash. 
There are lots of pics, so please keep going!



 Aren't those canvas Prima flowers to die for?!?!
 Thanks for stopping by :0) 
I hope you have a great weekend planned.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely album Anita! What a great keepsake for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great album! Love the design and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful album! Your daughter will treasure that. Love that BG paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is gonna love the mini.... It's gorgeous and I love all the great things you used on this album...

    Hugs and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my blog candy!
    Good Luck!!

    Okay now that heart looks like something that I have!! LOL... Beautiful little album!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete