A Little Rainbow of Love | The Flamingo Chronicals: A Little Rainbow of Love

A Little Rainbow of Love

I am trying out party favors for an upcoming party, 
and my DD called my attention to these very 
cute little cakes in a jar. 

We have done a couple of trial runs and 
I think we have it down now. 
These are super fun - a little bit 
of rainbow - just right to take along!

 How very cute are these things?! 
Pastel colored vanilla cake, in a mason jar!
Then they are topped with creamy vanilla icing
and sprinkles - right inside the jar!
YUMMY!

Because I simply cannot give out plain ol' mason jars, 
I had to gussy mine up a bit. I have used some
Bo Bunny papers, which I have sewn and inked. 
I added some MME ribbon, Prima Flowers and 
bling and crocheted flowers made by a sweet, generous friend of mine.

I hope everyone loves them.
And I hope they give my jars back!

Thanks for stopping by :) I would love to hear your thoughts on these.

4 comments:

  1. Cake in a jar! Who would've thought! LOVE all your gorgeous embellies! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! Gorgeous jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow Texan!!! What a fun idea! How did you make the cake in the jar and it be so colorful?

    ReplyDelete