My Sunshine | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Sunshine

My Sunshine

Today I have my LO for ColourQ  - Love the colors this week. Soft pastels are by far my faves!

I am so in love with Echo Park's new papers! 
Where have they been all my life ?!

All papers and cardstock stickers on this LO are from Echo Park - the 
Playground line I believe. I have also used Prima, Websters Pages,
Maya Road, Basic Grey and those polka dot 
brads - I can't remember who made those! 

I swear that the background paper is a pale pink - but no matter how 
many photos I took I could not make it come 
out looking that way in the photos! It is not lilac I swear :0)

How wonderful are these colors! My faves. 

Please stop by ColourQ  and see the wonderful things the DT 
has created this week and then join us in the fun!

I haven't been blogging much the last couple of weeks, I know. 
It is spring gardening season and my flower beds and roses need some love. 
I will be back to posting normally soon.  

1 comment: