Scrapbook & Cards Today | The Flamingo Chronicals: Scrapbook & Cards Today

Scrapbook & Cards Today

Today I have a LO I will be submitting over 
at Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog for a challenge.

They have wonderful sketches over there from Pagemaps which I love. 

Today's LO is a pic of my DD in the Texas Wildflowers. We love our
wildflowers here in Texas, and every year at this time, we all flock 
to the roadside to take pics of our kids in the blue bonnets. This one year,
I headed for the indian paintbrushes instead.
 
I have used Bazzill, Basic Grey, Anna Griffin, Prima, Tattered Angels, Making Memories, My Minds Eye, American Crafts, ribbon & brads from my stash and VersaMagic and StazOn inks.

Here is the sketch I have used,,,
Thanks for stopping by today. We are in the middle of typical spring weather
for Dallas - 90 yesterday, 35 tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fiels of flowers and an amazing picture!!
    Beautiful work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT and oh my the flowers are beautiful in your photo..
    hope all is well with you... things here are still hairy... but we will get through it all..

    I just seen your layout on Color Q and it is BEE_U_T_FULLLLL..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete