A Wintery Spring Break | The Flamingo Chronicals: A Wintery Spring Break

A Wintery Spring Break

My DD and her friends went to the Grand Canyon for Spring Break.  
They were expecting sunshine and warm days. What they got however, 
was 12 inches of snow the day they arrived!

What an experience for them!

 I have used Core'dinations, Bazzill, Making Memories, Dusty Attic, Basic Grey, Martha Stewart, 
EK Success, Fiskars and some other embellies from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Seriously! Who would think that?! Really pretty layout, makes me cold just to look at it. Beautiful borders-I love the buttons on the snowflakes! I hope the snow didn't dampen their break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Seriously?? I have some family in Arizona and I know they had snow about a month ago. A trace!! Anywho... love your layouts!! Love your work!! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog with the b-day card and Colour Q. Makes my day!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i forgot to mention... your profile comment aobut "Sure as hell missing your Husband if it came between he and scrapbooking?? LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO! Oh I bet you are like me and so ready for sunshine and warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is crazy to be snowed in over Spring Break, lol! LUV the snowflake lazer cut over top of your cardstock, gives you a unique & one-of-a-kind background. Very nicely done! : ]

    ReplyDelete