Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Mini Book

Hello everyone in blogland, it is a wonderful weekend here and I have a very cute mini book that I made for my DD's graduation party. 

Her theme was Alice In Wonderland so I have used the perfect papers from Graphic 45
Hallowe'en in Wonderland - the perfect Alice papers! I love the colors, I love the graphics, I love everything about them!

I have so many pics of this album I am going to break it up into a couple of posts.
Here are a few of them,,,,

This is the front cover. I have used a mixture of acrylic and chipboard pages in the album. It was a Little Yellow Bicycle blank. 

 take a look at these beautiful charms I found to use on the spine. These, and the ones inside are Blue Moon - from the jewelry section.


Here is page one and the party girl. I have used a Fiskars punch, Maya Road lace,  Prima flowers, metal charm and some stuff from my stash. 

 Take my advice, never use M&M's for in your party favors, even the adults will use them to throw at each other! 


Page 3, and I have used my EK Success punch on the scallop on the binding - which is the same on all the pages. Notice the super cute charm on this page. 

 
This is another of the acrylic pages. I have used Prima and 
some more Jewelry charms on this page. 

The back of the 1st acrylic page, I have used more primas, and 
some little ribbon roses I picked up at the craft store. 

I have lots more photos, but I didn't want to have the longest blog post in history! So please check back tomorrow and I will post some more of them. 

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! This is totally fabulous! It is amazing how well the papers work for a grad party and not halloween! So true about the M&Ms! LOL! Thanks for sharing- Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely sensational and I love it. Just cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Anita, this mini album is gorgeous and filled with such great memories! Love the Alice theme!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails