Alice in Wonderland Mini Book | The Flamingo Chronicals: Alice in Wonderland Mini Book

Alice in Wonderland Mini Book

Hello everyone in blogland, it is a wonderful weekend here and I have a very cute mini book that I made for my DD's graduation party. 

Her theme was Alice In Wonderland so I have used the perfect papers from Graphic 45
Hallowe'en in Wonderland - the perfect Alice papers! I love the colors, I love the graphics, I love everything about them!

I have so many pics of this album I am going to break it up into a couple of posts.
Here are a few of them,,,,

This is the front cover. I have used a mixture of acrylic and chipboard pages in the album. It was a Little Yellow Bicycle blank. 

 take a look at these beautiful charms I found to use on the spine. These, and the ones inside are Blue Moon - from the jewelry section.


Here is page one and the party girl. I have used a Fiskars punch, Maya Road lace,  Prima flowers, metal charm and some stuff from my stash. 

 Take my advice, never use M&M's for in your party favors, even the adults will use them to throw at each other! 


Page 3, and I have used my EK Success punch on the scallop on the binding - which is the same on all the pages. Notice the super cute charm on this page. 

This is another of the acrylic pages. I have used Prima and 
some more Jewelry charms on this page. 

The back of the 1st acrylic page, I have used more primas, and 
some little ribbon roses I picked up at the craft store. 

To see part two go HERE
To see part three go HERE
I have lots more photos, but I didn't want to have the longest blog post in history! So please check back tomorrow and I will post some more of them. 

4 comments:

  1. Goodness! This is totally fabulous! It is amazing how well the papers work for a grad party and not halloween! So true about the M&Ms! LOL! Thanks for sharing- Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely sensational and I love it. Just cannot wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Anita, this mini album is gorgeous and filled with such great memories! Love the Alice theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be so talented. That is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete