Just Friends | The Flamingo Chronicals: Just Friends

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Friends

Hello Everyone!! 
It is SOOOO HOT here in Dallas!!!! Really. 
And that makes me so sad because when my electric bill comes next month 
I will have no money for scrappin' supplies!!

Today I have a LO of just random photos from my DD and her friends and school. 
I have used an older PageMap for the LO inspiration - love those!

  I am trying to make a few LO's that have a little less STUFF on them. 
It is really hard for me, but I am making it work! 
Trying new styles is what it is all about, right?!?!?


My papers are all from Basic Grey and I have inked and sewn them. 
My flowers and tickets are from Maya Road, the ribbon is Webster's,
the chipboard is Unique Pages and the rub-on is Creative Imaginations. 
The white accent at the bottom of the page and on the chipboard is Enamel accents 
by Ranger - this is the coolest stuff if you haven't tried it yet.  
The punch is from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I am going to go and water my lawn 
and my new flowers so that MAYBE they won't all die in this HEAT.
I sure do love Texas, but in the summer time I wonder why???   :0)

Anita

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails