ColourQ - the 100th Palette!!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColourQ - the 100th Palette!!!

ColourQ - the 100th Palette!!!

So remember last week when I told you it would be a super fun week at ColourQ  this week???
Well ,,,this is the 100th Palette over at ColourQ and everyone made a project using the sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping  (which is super cute) and a past Colour Palette of their choice. I have turned it into a LO of course and here is a look,
Yes, that is me, way back in the day! I have used MME papers and Bazzill Two Scoops cardstock. I have also used Prima, Martha Stewart, Heidi Grace, Websters and some items from the craft section.

Here is a look at the color palette I chose to work with #21 
I didn't have anything that was quite Green Galore, so I subbed something a little darker. 

Here is a look at the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping
Now, I kept it as clean and simple as I could, but really, I have to have my embellies! 
Please hop over and take a look at the fabulous projects that the other girls have made - they are super cute!
It is a beautiful day here in Dallas, it might even rain!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Anita

5 comments:

  1. Really like your take on this color combination. Love the pop of colors and texture from the embellishments too. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty flower cluster.

    I'm in Ft Worth...rain??? What's that????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creating such beautiful projects for the colourQ, it's both an honor and a pleasure having you on the Royal Court!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page. Your picture is gorgeous, and your text is a hoot. From one princess to another~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how beautiful. wish i was brave enough to hand journal on my pages

    ReplyDelete