My Little Princess | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Little Princess

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Little Princess

Good morning everyone in blogland! So far this morning we are only up to 85 degrees here in the sunny land of Dallas! I think we are headed for 105 again today!!!!
HOT!
Today I have a very cute mini book I made with lots of Maya Road stuff. If there is a cooler company on this earth than Maya Road I don't know who they are - seriously. I am telling you I don't make a project these days without something from Maya Road on it!! 
I have used papers from MME Lost and Found Madison Ave mini stack for this and some cardstock scraps.










Well, there you have it. I know it is a little over the top, but I feel that less is not more, it is indeed LESS :o)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog!
I would to know what you think of my project, so please leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Your crown album is adorable. And i love your motto about less, being less. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mini is totally awesome! I love it! Thank you for sharing Princess Jade's birthday and all of your Maya Road Creativity! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet mini! Love all of the pink and bling.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails