ColourQ #103 - Happy! | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColourQ #103 - Happy!

ColourQ #103 - Happy!

Good morning fellow bloggers! 
I can't believe it had been a week since my last post!
I took a break and went to the CK Convention down in San Marcos
with a friend. We had a great time - took some classes, did a little shopping, 
did a little cropping,,,,,, now it is back to housecleaning and life!
Today I have for you my ColourQ #103 DT Layout. The colors this week were a bit
of a stretch for me - purples and lavenders are the colors I work with the least!
Here is my take on it,,,
I have used Basic Grey and Bazzill, Jenny Bowlin, 7 Gypsies, Clear Snaps, Prima, My Cricut, EK Success punch, some bling, and some seam binding from my stash. The hat pins are ones I made myself. 

Here is a look at the colour palette this week
Please hop over to the ColourQ Blog and take a look at the wonderful
things from the rest of the Design Team. They are all so talented!
Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you are having a great week so far! 
Do you Like me on Facebook? Please do!!! - just click on the little box in 
the left side of my blog and you are there baby!
Anita

3 comments:

  1. Hello girlie, This layout is very cute!! I like the way you did the colours with this!!

    Hope life is good!!
    big hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, I love how your use of the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and embellishments! ;)

    ReplyDelete