Doing the Happy Dance! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Doing the Happy Dance!

Doing the Happy Dance!

Do you remember the Big Tex album that I posted a few weeks ago - the one I was
entering in the State Fair of Texas Creative Arts Competition? 
Guess What? 
I won second place!!!  
I really could not believe it!
This is my first year to enter and I had no idea what to expect or how they 
judged so I was not expecting anything. I was SO shocked to see that
little "2" next to my entry on the list! 
I can't wait to see my album in that display case with that 
Red Ribbon hanging next to it.

Here is a look at the cover of the album
To see the whole project, you can go to THIS POST
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week - we are having the most beautiful weather 
here in Dallas at the moment. I even have the windows open with the breeze blowing.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I remember the entry and I am happy for you that you placed. The book looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is awesome! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve the recognition! I'm sure it is a great feeling...now to find a prominent place to display that little book with it's ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete