Happy Birthday ColourQ!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Happy Birthday ColourQ!!

Happy Birthday ColourQ!!

It is the 2nd birthday over at  ColourQ and to celebrate we have all CASEd
a former Colour Queen.I chose Colour Queen #71, because I loved 
the little ruffled ribbon running across her card. 
Here is a look at my LO this week
Here is a look at our Palette this week #104

I have used the very fun sketch from over at Creative Scrappers  for my LO this week
How fun is this! I move my photos over to the side instead of down the middle, 
but I loved adding all the little strips of punched goodness and lace!


Please be sure to join us over at ColourQ  - and be sure to stop by and
take a look at the fabulous projects that the other DT members had made!

Have a wonderful evening :o)
Anita

3 comments:

  1. that is an awesome sketch and your finished project is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless photos! Your layout is wonderful...the lines are all so different and interesting. I love that little ruffle layer. ;)

    ReplyDelete