Just For Fun Stamps - More Cards | The Flamingo Chronicals: Just For Fun Stamps - More Cards

Just For Fun Stamps - More Cards

Good evening blogging friends! Are you ready for the weekend??? I am!!! 
I have a couple of cards today that I made using Just For Fun Stamps - they have some great ones! 
I really love this dress form and chandelier I have used on this first card -
I have heat embossed the design on the dress from, and then used my Twinkling H2O's to color it in. It really does have a lot of color in it - I could not get a good photo of it :o(

This second card I have used some travel background stamps and one of the Faux Postage stamps, these are so versatile - I only used a portion of the stamp here to fit my photo. 
I have used 7 Gypsies and MME papers on both of these, plus some scraps from my table for the rows of punched scallops on the second card. 

Friday is almost here! I hope you have great plans - we have a big event this weekend, and I have to get ready tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: