Once Upon A Sketch - | The Flamingo Chronicals: Once Upon A Sketch -

Once Upon A Sketch -

Hello Blogging Friends! Hope you are having a marvelous Sunday :o)
I seemed to have lost my Mojo this last week - if you see it, 
would you please send it back to me? I just have not been in the crafty mood!

Onward and upward - Over at Once Upon A Sketch  , the challenge this month is to journal directly on your photo. I do this all the time, because I like the way it looks! So here is my LO for the challenge. 
 I started with Bazzill cardstock and spattered it with my
Pearlescent Liquid Acrylics. The PP is from Jillibean Soup,
and I have used Prima, Tim Holtz, Maya Road, K&Co,
Websters Pages, EK Success, American Crafts
and some stuff from my stash.

Have a wonderful week!
Anita

4 comments:

  1. wonderful photos and they were perfect for the journaling. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a fun layout! I love the fun vibe and all the gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - I love sneaking up on seagulls myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos and journalling - Great take on the sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete