School Days - those funky highschool years! | The Flamingo Chronicals: School Days - those funky highschool years!

School Days - those funky highschool years!

Let me just preface this post by saying that is a damn good thing that my
DH does not read my blog.
For if he did I would surely be divorced after today!
I have boxes and boxes of photos of my DH as a child - he is an only child - and 
I am slowly but surely scrapping them. 
So when Paper Issues had a prompt for school themed projects, 
I knew I could find something in the piles of his photos.
And let me also just say, that my poor beleaguered DH must have been in the awkward teenage boy phase when this was taken, because it bears NO resemblance to him now!
I have used Bo Bunny, some of my VERY OLD Daisy D's, some sheet music, 
Creative Imaginations, MME, Tim Holtz, Maya Road, some chipboard pieces 
that I have had forever and I have inked and sewn in places. 

I have used sketch #54 from over at  Sketches in Thyme and here is a look at the fabulous sketch
  I have rotated it to fit my photo. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 
I am off to a Food Swap tonight, it is my first time. 
We all make a few little somethings and then trade with everybody 
else for their little somethings. Fun, huh!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. Such a bold, beutiful page, Anita! LOVE that heart peeking out from behind your pic and all that fabulous layering! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! He's got some "bed head" goin' on here! My husband laughs at his photos and has a pretty good sense of humor about it. Anyone alive in the 60's and 70's has some BAD photos too!!!

    ReplyDelete