Spring Flowers | The Flamingo Chronicals: Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Last year the Arboretum here in Dallas had a wonderful display of
Fairy Tale houses built by local construction firms.
They were very fantastical. They were set in the backdrop of the 
fabulous spring display of flowers.

I don't remember who made this paper. I have had it a while! I have used Dusty Attic, Prima, Offray, 
Fiskars, Maya Road, Tsukineko and Bazzill. 
My chippie was colored with Inka Gold, then spray ink, then heat embossed with 
Enamelz from Shimmers Paints.

So today is the last day of our cruise. I always am so busy on this day, trying
to get in all the things I haven't done on the ship yet!
We will dock tomorrow and then head home. 
23 years DH and I have been married last month ~ time flies!

Thanks for hopping by today! I hope you are having a fabulous
weekend :o) I will be around to visit everyone's blog after I get unpacked and
get some sleep.
Anita

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this page, its so pretty!Love the chip board vine on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on your anniversary and that many years! What a gorgeous layout! Loving all the beautiful blues.

    ReplyDelete