You're My Favorite Chick! Sketches in Thyme | The Flamingo Chronicals: You're My Favorite Chick! Sketches in Thyme

You're My Favorite Chick! Sketches in Thyme

Howdy Blogging Friends!!
How is your week rolling along? We have the most 
beautiful weather here in Dallas today!!!! I can't wait to get outside tomorrow and 
work in the yard. So pretty out there. 

Today I have a fabulous layout made with new Jillibean Soup and Amy Tangerine papers 
that I got from The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie.
The colors on these papers were so pretty!!! Perfect for Easter!
I used my Cricut to cut the large design behind the photos. I then colored it with Inka Gold and spray inks. The strips down the center of the layout were punched with my Stampin' Up punch. I also used Maya Road zipper trim, Websters, ribbon, Bazzill, Tsukineko, and some other stuff from my stash. 

I have used the fabulous sketch from Sketches in Thyme 
 I rotated it on it's side and then it kinda went from there. You know how that happens!!

I am also linking up over at Paper Issues = Easter Candy
 Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Anita

8 comments:

  1. Anita you are the zipper queen these days. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge - LOVE the touch of the zipper! Need to put that on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the sketch!! great photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I just love the crocheted flower. What a precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet photos Anita on such a gorgeous layout! Love the beautiful crocheted blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used the zipper! Love your title work and the fun paper strips! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete