Road Trip - A Mini Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Road Trip - A Mini Album

Road Trip - A Mini Album

Good morning everyone! 
As you read this I am off to GASC in Arlington TX. I have been
looking forward to this for a while now and I am ready to go!
Well, as soon as I get packed I am ready, but you know what I mean!

Today I have a mini album that I made about my DD2s last road trip with her 
college buddy. They went to the Renaissance Festival down in South Texas last fall.
They have going every year since they started college, and it is quite the adventure for them now.
They made (well I made if you want to be technical!) really great costumes last year
and they had a blast!

I have used a ton of Maya Road in this album,
along with the new Heidi Swapp papers and the new Creative Imaginations
Paint It papers.

Warning: Lots of photos!
The little bumpy beads on the charms are Websters, the others are Swarovski and craft supply.






 I used so many different supplies I quit writing them down. If you want to know what something specific is 
shoot me an email and I will let you know.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita


2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool!! Bet your daughter is thrilled with it! Love all your embellishments. Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous min album Anita, so many wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete