Published this month in Scrapstreet :o) | The Flamingo Chronicals: Published this month in Scrapstreet :o)

Published this month in Scrapstreet :o)

Good morning everyone!
I am so happy to share my first publication with you.
I had never submitted to be published before, but it was on my list
this year, so I sent a few things into Scrapstreet Magazine
They are a great online Ezine if you have never checked them out before.

Two of my submissions were selected!
You can find me at the bottom of the page HERE with this layout, which I submitted in the 
Chevrons call
I used Creative Scrappers sketch #202 on this. They didn't get credit in the article,
and I am not sure if the fault is mine for not including the info, or there wasn't enough space.
But I wanted to make sure they got credit! 

 and at the bottom of the page HERE with these tags, which I submitted in the Technique Turn
call, which was Misting this month.

Be sure to check out the issue, lots of great things going on, and a free digital download every month!
Anita

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first pubs! :)
    And really adorable projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, gorgeous, I love the contrast of the pastel colours and the black and white chevrons on the layout!

    P.S. Did you see my blog event? Lots of giveaways for scrapping stash, but they close tonight: http://www.jennifersjumbles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/end-of-weekend-but-not-end-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what gorgeous projects! And what a beautiful little girl. Congrats on being published!!! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layout it's fabulous... your tags are amazing... i'm a tag and card girl and just adore your tags... Thanks for sharing.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the pub!! love scrapstreet!! super layout and i love those tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That combination of elements on the layout are so great together! Congrats on the pubs

    ReplyDelete