Butterfly Mini - Jade | The Flamingo Chronicals: Butterfly Mini - Jade

Butterfly Mini - Jade

Happy Friday Everyone! 
So happy the weekend is almost here :o)
I hope you have great plans to relax and have fun, I think
the entire USA is burning up!

Today I have a super cute mini I made with Prima papers and
embellies that I got from  The Crafty Scrapper - if you are in
North Texas, be sure to stop by. It is really worth the drive.

I made this project as a way to use up those wallet size photos we all
have laying around. I know I always had way more than I gave away, so I
have bunches of them in my boxes from when the girls were little. 
The overall size of this book is 3X4 - that includes all the stuff sticking out
and the binding. Nice and small.

All the pages of this little album were made with one 12X12 piece of paper. 
It was a journal sheet, and has 12 - 2X3 spaces on it. I cut them all out, matted them with
more Prima papers, inked them all up and added some embellies.
I also used a coordinating sheet of die cut sayings and just a bunch of random things
that I had in my stash. I used Viva Decor Pearl Pens, Maya Road, 
Prima flowers, lots of ribbons, punches, etc. 
The transparency here is from Maya Road and I dressed it up
just by going around the edge with a gold paint pen.
The butterflies I fussy cut from the scrap pieces of paper. 
Seriously, you can punch anything with a Cinch - if you don't have one of those, you
should consider getting one. I love mine - I use it all the time. 

I am linking up at Divas By Design where the theme this week is "Female" and I think 
this qualifies! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend.
Anita

8 comments:

  1. Anita what a beautiful beautiful little mini album. A treasure for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! A beautiful showcase for those photos. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mini. It holds lots of precious memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anita...this mini book is just so precious. Great job. So many special embellishments and hidden treasures pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW!!Very Beautiful!!Precious!!!I am speechless....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your album is stunning!!! Gorgeous embellies and pretty papers =) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Stunning creation, gorgeous photos and details...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete