Fabulous Friday - Scholarship Time | The Flamingo Chronicals: Fabulous Friday - Scholarship Time

Fabulous Friday - Scholarship Time

Happy Friday everyone! 
Are you ready for the weekend???
I am!

Since it is Friday, it is time for a Fabulous Friday Challenge at 
Frosted Designs and this week the challenge is Ribbon.
I have used a ton of American Crafts ribbon here.
I love those little spools you can get for $1 - how handy are those things???

I have used papers from MME, American Crafts ribbon, Leaky Shed Studio Chipboard, 
Prima Stamps (thank you Two Peas in a Bucket!!) and embellishments from MME.

 I layered lots of ribbons and I adhered them using Glue Lines - I FINALLY used the last of my old 
Glue Lines, the ones that were little pieces,, and I got to open the new pack I
got in the mail from Glue Dots this week. I LOVE that one continuous roll.
I heat embossed my chipboard, but I can't remember what brand I used!

The crocheted flower is made by my friend, stick pins made by me and you can see 
the tutorial here - they are super easy.

I am also linking up at Southern Girls Challenge - Chipboard

Be sure to join us at Frosted Designs for our Fabulous Friday Challenge
where our goal is to use up what we already HAVE. 

Thanks for stopping by today
Anita

4 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Your handmade pins are gorgeous on this layout...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all those ribbon banners! way cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! I have so much ribbon, and can never decide what to do with it. This is amazing inspiration Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my! What a stunning layout! I love how you've used all those ribbons,totally gorgeous,I have those papers,aren't they stunning,must treat myself to some more,I keep using one side and being dissapointed that I've cut through the gorgeousness on the other side:( nearly forgot,thanks for joining the Southern Girls this time,have a great weekend,Julue x

    ReplyDelete