Halloween Babies | The Flamingo Chronicals: Halloween Babies

Halloween Babies

Good Monday afternoon my blogging friends!
Did you have a great weekend? It was pretty nice here,
my Mom's birthday, and some relaxing time. Nice.

I have been waiting since last week to tell the news,
I am on the new DT at Sketchabilities !! So happy about that, and there
are some familiar faces on the team to work with too.

Today I have a layout I made with the sensational prize pack I got from
Two Peas in A Bucket - it has a whole pack of papers from Echo Park, one
of my favorites, so out came the Halloween photos.

Chillingsworth Manor papers & die cut stickers from Echo Park, Prima, Viva Decor, Leaky Shed Studios, WOW Embossing Powders, Maya Mist, doilys, Tim Holtz die, Queen & Co pearls, Glue Dots, Scotch ATG, and some random things from my stash.
I layered strips of the paper behind the photo, and sewed a few of them down.
I added some sparkle to the circles with Viva Decor's Glitter pen.
Here I used Viva Decor's Pearl Pen, drew out a design, let it set for a couple of minutes, then drew the color out with my paintbrush. The flower is made with a Tim Holtz die, and the brad is Cosmo Cricut.
 The chipboard is from LEaky Shed Studios, and I have heat embossed it with two colors of WOW embossing powders, then added some Shimmerz on top.

Sad to say, this is the only photo of my cuties from that year, I lost an entire rubbermade bucket of photos in a military move years ago, and most of my DD's baby and early year photos were lost :o( Of course, this was way before the digital age!

I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme for this 
I flipped it 90 degrees to fit my photo. 

I am also linking up at:
Thank so much for stopping by today. 
Have a great week!
Anita

15 comments:

  1. What a super duper CUTE lay out! And congrats on being on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this layout is super cute!! i love it and congrats on the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this layout is gorgeous - I'm so impressed! So many details and gorgeous papers! Spotted your LOVELY work on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so amazing. I love all the layering and the stitching. The painted swirls...WOW! Congrats on the Design Team! I'm excited to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita! Just read your wonderful comment on my blog and thought I'd drop by for a visit :) Congrats on the DT at Sketchabilities! I can see why you're part of their team....this layout is fantastic! Beautiful layering and distressing...and your photo is sooo sweet! Really cute journaling too :) Looking forward to viewing more of your projects... Cheers, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those yummy textures, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN layout!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a big fan of yours and this is again truly amazing. Thank you for playing with us at SIT.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page and such a lovely take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this page!! Super cute picture and fabulous distressing and layers!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketches In Thyme :)
    ~DT Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious page, Anita! Gosh, I'm so sorry you lost those photos! I'd be completely crushed. Sigh. But look at what you've done with this one! Love, love, LOVE all your delicious textures, pennants, and stitching! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a truly amazing LO you've created here. I loved looking at ALL the incredible embellishments. The pictures themselves are just adorable! Congratulations on being our Featured Entry at Make It Monday. :D
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such goregous details on your layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh WOW!!! your page is stunning, love all the layers and details going on here!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete