Look Ma, no high chair! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Look Ma, no high chair!

Look Ma, no high chair!

Woo hoo, it is Friday y'all!!!
The weekend is here, the weekend is here!!

Today I have my DT project for Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday
Challenge. This week it is a color challenge.
My layout is an 8X8 page for my hubby's book. 
Yes, this little sweetie is my hubby back when he was a little
cutie pie. He's still pretty cute, but not so little!


All my PP and die cut stickers are from October Afternoon. Cardstock is Bazzill and Core'dinations,
I have also used my Fiskars punch, some buttons, SU ribbon, Lawn Fawn washi tape
my sewing machine and Tsukineko inks.

Here is the color palette we are using for the challenge

Great colors, yes???
Be sure to stop by and join us, and you will for sure want to
see the great projects the other ladies on the DT have made.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have you been by my Facebook Page yet?
I would love it if you would stop by and LIKE my page!
Have a fabulous weekend :o)
Anita

5 comments:

  1. love the stitching on this!!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the block layout with various papers and labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did a layout of your hubby when he was young!! The colors in this challenge look great with the photo! Fabulous layout!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitching looks great. I like the repetition of the stars throughout. He is the star of this layout!

    ReplyDelete