Halloween Decor with Glue Dots | The Flamingo Chronicals: Halloween Decor with Glue Dots

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Decor with Glue Dots

Is it Friday yet??? No,,, are you sure???
Friday needs to get here soon,,, the Hubs and I are headed out of 
town to a B&B for a weekend get away. I am ready to go now!

Today I have a really cute Halloween project to share with you.
This was really fun and quick to make, and I made it all with supplies I had on hand.
Cute, yes??? I used a Maya Road Coaster Album - 3 pages of it anyway, for the base. 
Basic Grey papers, Prima flowers, May Arts Ribbon.
 I used a Sizzix die to cut the scallop pieces. I used Ultra Thin Glue Dots® to glue down all the papers and then sealed the edges with Modge Podge.   

For this section I used Mini Glue Dots® for the chipboard letter, Craft Glue Dots® for the flowers, leaves, and ribbon, and Pop-up Glue Dots® for the Witch Hat. 

Apply washi tape randomly on the background. Use Mini Glue Dots® on the chipboard letters and Craft Glue Dots® for the flowers and twine. 

The pumpkin is from a Maya Road mini album. I used Craft Glue Dots® for the pumpkin and flowers, and Continuous Glue Lines® for the ribbon. 

For complete directions and supply list check out the Glue Dots® Gallery 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great project Anita! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun! What a great idea for a project. This just made me smile. Have an awesome weekend..it sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute?...This is FABULOUS!!Super Duper Cute!!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~