Friends Layout w/ Faber-Castell | The Flamingo Chronicals: Friends Layout w/ Faber-Castell

Friends Layout w/ Faber-Castell

Good morning blogging friends! 
I hope you have having a fabulous weekend so far!
I spent Friday at the Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine, TX
and although I did not get much of a chance to shop, I did manage
to pick up a few things!

Today I have my DT project for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
I love how the Mix and Match System lets you pick your
color and start creating. The Color Dots let you know
which color family you are working with so you
can change mediums with no fear. Your project will come out
well matched and looking fabulous!

I really love to outline die cut elements on my pages, it gives them so much extra dimension. For the scalloped circle I used PITT® Artist Pens in Black on the inside and Stampers Big Brush Pen in Cobalt Turquoise #153 on the outside.  I also used Stampers Big Brush Pens in White and Permanent Olive Green for my chipboard stars. 
Chipboard is my friend when it comes to layouts, and for this piece I used a variety of mediums- PITT Artists Pen®, Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils®, Gelatos®, and PITT® Pastel Pencils. You can get amazing results on chipboard using simple techniques using these products! For a tutorial on how I made this piece, hop over to the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog to check it out and see the whole project.


I am linking up at the following challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge - pennants/banners
Just Us Girls - photo challenge
Paper Issues - Spring Theme

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a fabulous week,
Anita
 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout Anita! Love the pennant!!! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining in at Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love the stars :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete