Book Signing - The Flamingo's Ride Again | The Flamingo Chronicals: Book Signing - The Flamingo's Ride Again

Book Signing - The Flamingo's Ride Again

Howdy blogging buddies!
Yes, I am still alive and well. I know it is a shocker since
I have not updated my blog in almost a week! 
I have been super busy designing some new classes and
let me tell you, my house sure does look like it!

I do have a couple of layouts done so tonight I want to 
share one of those with you :o)

Sooo,, all my friends but me are into the True Blood series of books (I don't do vampires). The lovely lady who writes these was in town to do a book signing and of course they drug me down there to stand in line with them. Wristbands were required - and it was a two person operation to get them on!
I have used Basic Grey papers and embellishments for this layout.
My chipboard here is from Technique Tuesday and I have colored it with my Gelatos® from Faber-Castell. I used my White Stamper's Big Brush Pen and Metallic PITT® Artist Pen to accent the bottom piece. My buttons are from October Afternoon. 

I am linking up at

I have several new classes coming up at The Crafty Scrapper
The Secret Garden Album using beautiful papers from Graphic 45
the Chasing Dreams album using a Maya Road Chipboard album and Authentique papers
And a Technique Class using Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft products.
You will make a fabulous 10X10 canvas while learning NINE different techniques 
using almost every one of their products!

Be sure to check the store's website to get the dates and sign up.

thanks for stopping by today!
May the Flamingos Be With You!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous lo, loving all the bling too, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just fabulous Anita. I love the photos.. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would this be for the Sookie Stackhouse series? Very cute pictures and I love how they capture the chaos of the moment! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete