Girls Night Out - ColourQ #181 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Girls Night Out - ColourQ #181

Girls Night Out - ColourQ #181

Howdy fellow bloggers!
Spring is in the air in Dallas and it is beautiful!
The daffodils are up and the irises are on the way :)

Tonight there is a new palette up over at ColourQ 
and it is one of my favorite combos of blue and yellow!

Here is my take on the palette
 My papers are Graphic 45,  Bazzill, and Echo Park. I also used Prima, MME, Want-2-Scrap, Stampin' Up, Technique Tuesday, October Afternoon, Fiskars Punch, my Banana Gelatos®, and Tsukineko Inks.
The chippie is Technique Tuesday. I heat embossed it with clear powder, then used 
my Banana Gelato® to add color to it.
The crochet flower was made by a good friend of mine, and the stick pins I made 
myself, there is a tutorial here on how to make your own. 
I used plain ol' kraft paper, tore it in strips crumpled it up and ran an ink pad
over it lightly to make what I am calling woodgrain looking strips 
on the side there. It is art, right??? 
Yes,, that is us,, posing with the Chick-fil-A cow, we are such dorks. :o) 

here is a look at the palette we are using this week
Who doesn't love blue and yellow??? Yummy!
 
So you have until next Monday to link your project up over at the blog 
be sure to join in the fun and you will really want to check out the
great inspiration the DT has provided!

I am linking up at:
City Crafter's - Wood Grain

Thanks so much for stopping by today~
May the Flamingo's Be With You
Anita

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO ... clever idea to make your own woodgrain like that ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO!!!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing LO.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun page Anita!!! Love the flowers and bling!!!

    ReplyDelete