Happy Easter Card - JFF Stamps | The Flamingo Chronicals: Happy Easter Card - JFF Stamps

Happy Easter Card - JFF Stamps

Good evening blogging friends!
Two posts in one day - now that doesn't happen very often! 

Tonight I have my DT project for Just For Fun Stamps and this 
week I have made an Easter Card.
My papers are Authentique and Core'dinations. I have used my nesties, Prima flowers, 
Want 2 Scrap bling, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Tsukineko inks, and I have colored my image 
with Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils & PITT® Pastel Pencils. 
The seam binding and brads are from my stash.
 
I have used Bunny Artist and Happy Easter stamps.

I am linking up at The Pink Elephant for their Anything Goes challenge

Thanks so much for flocking by!
May the Flamingos be with you
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment