| The Flamingo Chronicals
Hi everyone in blogland!
I ma sooooo sorry that I am so late getting my post up tonight!
Does everyone else get off track when your husband is home all day??
I can never seem to stick to my schedule when the hubs is at
the house! I don't understand why either.

Anyway,, today I have my DT project for Just For Fun Stamps
A super cute little Easter card made with two of my favorite stamps!
This week the extra challenge was "Pastels" so I dug out some of 
my all time favorite Graphic 45 papers - Once Upon A Springtime and did 
quite a bit of layering. I think I used 8 different patterns in all! 
I used my sewing machine to add some texture, Tsukineko inks, 
Prima flowers and Basic Grey brad.
 To color my little bunnies I used my Faber-Castell PITT® Pastel Pencil #280. I outlined the bunnies very lightly using the stamped marks and used my Faber-Castell 1/4 brush to blend the pencil and fill in the image. You can see here the bunny on the right is colored, the bunny on the left is outlined. The PITT® Pastels are sooo super easy to blend with a brush - seriously, give it a try. You will love it!
I used my Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencil Silver #251 to
add a little color to the face, blending with a damp brush. Then I
added a little detail with my PITT® Artist Pen in Black XS and used my White
Stamper's Big Brush Pen to put the tiniest dots in the eyes (which
is a lot harder than it sounds, let me tell you!). I fussy cut the image and
layered it onto a sheet cut with my nesties (Label #20). 

Here are my stamps:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment