Inspirational Canvas using Gelatos® | The Flamingo Chronicals: Inspirational Canvas using Gelatos®

Inspirational Canvas using Gelatos®

Hi blogging friends!
How is your week going so far? Great I hope!
We are half way through the week - yoohoo!

Today I have my DT project for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and 
I wanted to play around with my Gelatos® to see what else
I could do with them. I came up with something pretty cool.
First off I made a staggered row of dots from one corner of the canvas to the other with random colors. Then I sprayed it heavily with water from my mister and let color run. I was in a hurry for it to dry so I hit it with a heat gun and I found out something very interesting,,,
When you heat up Gelatos® it raises up a little bit and gets a texture like you heat embossed it! Cool, right!
A word of warning,, you can overheat it, lets not talk about how I know this!

I used my Stamper's Big Brush Pen in Black to stamp my images here, and my PITT® Artist Pen XS Black to add the detail at the bottom of the flower stem and the butterfly trails.

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products used:
Gelatos®: Blue Metal, Teal Metal, Ochre, Lavender, Red Cherry, Guava, Metallic Grape,
Bubble Gum, Silver, Gold, Rose Metal
PITT® Artist Pen Black,  S & XS
Stamper's Big Brush Pen, Black #199

Be sure to hop over to the Faber-Castell Blog to see the project and all the details.

My The Flamingos be with you!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment