Secret Garden Book - Upcoming Class | The Flamingo Chronicals: Secret Garden Book - Upcoming Class

Secret Garden Book - Upcoming Class

Yippee,, the week is half over :) 
Only two more days until the weekend!

Today I want to share an upcoming class I am teaching at
The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie.

For this mini album I have used the Secret Garden papers 
from Graphic 45 and a chipboard album from Maya Road.

Here is a look at the front cover. I have added a small metal box
with flowers, glitter and beads.
I have used lots of Maya Road embellies inside the album along with 
die cuts from the Secret Garden line.
There were so many great elements to cut from the papers themselves -
we will be doing a lot of fussy cutting in the class!
More of the die cuts from the Secret Garden line on this page - I loved these accents. 
Contact the store directly to sign up for the class.

They will also ship you a class kit if you do not love local,
or you can't make the class! Check out the Blog for all the info.

Be sure to stop by for our Birthday Celebration and Make n Take Event!
We will be doing lots of Make n Takes through out the store, there will be lots of sales
and fun to be had by all!

Here is a look at my project for the Make N Take
You don't want to miss this event!

Anita

1 comment:

  1. I love that make n take...wish I lived closer, I would so take a class from you!

    ReplyDelete