Up, Up, and Away | The Flamingo Chronicals: Up, Up, and Away

Up, Up, and Away

Good Morning blogging friends!
So happy it is Friday!!
 We have a new challenge up at Frosted Designs and this time
around it is Up, Up, and Away!

I have chosen to use Butterflies on my project.
My papers are Best Creations and Prima. My embellies are Prima, Want 2 Scrap, 
Pink Paisley, October Afternoon, Bazzill, and Recollections.
I used Quick Quotes Powder Puff Inks - love those chalk inks!!
Here I layered Bazzill and Prima flowers, gave them a spritz with Tsukineko Glimmer Spray and added an October Afternoon button. Punches are from EK Success and Martha Stewart, Zipper trim is Maya Road, and the wood butterflies are recollections. I used my Blue Metal Gelatos® on the chipboard heart.
The butterfly is from Prima, and I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil and Tsukineko
 inks to add the branches across the top. 
I used my Gelatos® again to color the Pink Paisley border strip on the photo and 
I used my PITT® Artist Pen for my journaling.

Be sure to stop by the blog to join in the fun. 
You have until Wednesday after next to link up your project!

I am linking up at the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - Ribbons and lace (Zipper Trim)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - C is for Covet (my Best Creations paper!)
The ABC Challenge - J - Just as You Like It
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Flowers


Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

7 comments:

  1. Great layout Anita! It looks like your a paper lover too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog. Look forward to seeing your layouts again.

    Roxx.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Anita! I love all those darling butterflies!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. There is so much to look at, lots of detail, I keep noticing differnet things.
    Cheers, Narelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. your page is wonderful - that image really tells a story, and you've decorated around it perfectly :)
    your big shiny butterfly is btw. just wonderful!!!

    thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy

    -Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout, lovely colours and flowers xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Love those papers and all your embellishments!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, definitely something you want to remember! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete