Secret Garden Mini-Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Secret Garden Mini-Album

Secret Garden Mini-Album

Good evening blogging friends,
how was your weekend?
Lots of spring gardening going on here.
More flowers in the ground, more mulching and more rocks
moving around. Ouch - I am sore!

I want to share with you a mini-album
I made for a class at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, TX.

I used the beautiful Secret Garden papers from Graphic 45
and an album & tons of embellies from Maya Road.

Who doesn't love these papers??? I used this album to hold photos of 
my Grandmother. She passed away a couple of years ago and
I thought this would be a perfect setting to hold these treasured photos.
 
I used one of the new Tim Holtz dies here.
The papers were so pretty I made almost all of the 
embellishments just by cutting the paper up!
Here are my babies, visiting with their Great Grandmother over the summer.
Journaling is such a big part of all my projects. 

To see more photos of this project and some of my other classes
hop over to my Facebook Page where I have them all posted.

Thanks for stopping by today

May the Flamingos be with you!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous project!! I just saw some of these papers for the first time recently, and thought they would work for photos of my Grandmother, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a very special little project. Love all the personal touches. It will definitely be treasured for generations to come.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete