December Daily 2012 w/ Kaisercraft | The Flamingo Chronicals: December Daily 2012 w/ Kaisercraft

December Daily 2012 w/ Kaisercraft

Good afternoon to all my blogging buddies!

I am on my second day ALL ALONE here in the 
house - it is so quiet. Just me, the cats, and the dogs :)
The hubs is working a special event all weekend and DD2
is out with a friend. Lot's of time in the studio!! 

I just realized that I have a project I never posted here on the 
blog- a class I did last fall for The Crafty Scrapper
a fabulous little December Daily using Kaisercraft papers.
Someone who purchased a kit is working on it
and needed the photos, which is how I came to realized 
they were not here!

There are lots of photos!



 







This little book was so much fun and all my classes had a 
great time doing it. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!
Anita

1 comment:

  1. Anita this is scrumptious Christmas journal. Love the vintage feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete