No Photos! Girl Scout Camping | The Flamingo Chronicals: No Photos! Girl Scout Camping

No Photos! Girl Scout Camping

Good Friday morning everyone!

I hope you are ready for the weekend!
I sure am. It is graduation season, as I am sure you know,
and I know so many kids graduation this  year.
Nothing makes you feel old like the little kids
you knew years ago graduating high school!

Today I have my DT project for Frosted Designs to share.
This weeks Fabulous Friday Challenge is: Punches
 
Here is a look at my layout
 So, I was a Girl Scout Leader for 16 years, and this one campout - no one
 brought a camera. Seriously. How did that happen???
My papers are Best Creations, Core'dinations, and some scraps that I can't identify.
My punches are from Fiskars: border punch, large star and small star. 
I used a stamp set I have had for YEARS to stamp the blue cardstock
 before I punched it, another set down used, yes!
I have also used Thickers, Buttons Galore & More, and the title is from Paper Wizard.


Be sure to join us for the Punches challenge, you have 
until June 6th to link up your project over on the blog.

I am also linking up at the following challenges:
Use Your Stuff: - Tools - stamp set I have had for years!
Divas By Design - Friends
4 Crafty Chicks - Critters
Paper Lover's Studio - Scraplift - Camping

Thanks for stopping by today 
I swear once this weekend is over and the last kid graduates
I can get back to scrapping and blogging!

Anita


6 comments:

  1. OMGOSH, Anita, this layout is awesome!!! I love that little camping scene you created!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, thanks for playing our Critter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really have an incredible gift for amazing layouts. Love all your fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little camping scene. You did a great layout and told a fantastic story without any photos. Thanks for participating in the challenge at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout makes me smile each time I see it!! The title with the tent and the bear and the roasted marshmallows is too darling!! How sweet!! And I am super impressed that you could document this occasion with out a single photo!! Way to go!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super awesome layout for your post card! Love the colors too. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete