Texas Album Class | The Flamingo Chronicals: Texas Album Class

Texas Album Class

Howdy blogging friends.

Today I want to share a peek of an
upcoming class I have at the Crafty Scrapper in
Waxahachie, TX. People have been asking for this 
class for a while and I finally found the perfect papers to
work with and put it together.

We will be using the Bo Bunny Anthem papers and embellishments 
for this super fun Texas License Plate Album.

I made a display album for the store last year and have been getting
requests for a class every since. So here it is. Sign up soon, because
spaces are going quick. We may add a second class a little later this 
fall, but I am not sure when. 

If you are not local and would like a kit, contact the store
directly and they will put you on the list. 

If you would like a peek at my other Texas Album
it is here.

Have you Liked my Facebook Page yet?
Well what are you waiting on? Stop on by and say hi!

Have a great evening!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment