Vacation Dreams Card | The Flamingo Chronicals: Vacation Dreams Card

Vacation Dreams Card

Hi everyone,, who is ready for National Scrapbook Day??
I am - but I am spending it with the hubby instead of scrapping :)

Today I have my DT project for Just For Stamps to share
I have used two of the new images that were released this spring.


My papers are a mix of scraps left over from other projects, Prima, Authentique, 7 Gypsies
and others. I have used Prima Flowers, Buttons Galore & More, Stampin' Up Punch
and my inks are from Tsukineko. 

I have used Down By the Seashore for my sentiment and my image 
is Sunset by the Seashore. I have colored my image with Gelatos® and 
Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils from Faber-Castell
and then cut with my Spellbinders Nestabilities. 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget 
to enter for my blog candy! 
Details on how to win are in the upper right corner
of my blog - check it out!! 

Anita

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day with your sweetie. Your card is simply amazing, so many incredible details and that sunset scene is stunning.

    ReplyDelete