Blog Candy Winner!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Blog Candy Winner!!

Blog Candy Winner!!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I am behind in posting this!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along
in the Frosted Designs Blog Hop!

We had some great entries and there was a lot of wonderful work!

Without further ado
the winner of my blog candy is:

Love the colours in this layout! I had to laugh at your post above too - Im also having a hard time fitting my non flat layouts into albums - unfortunately though it seems that texture and heavy layers are essential to getting recognised in the scrapping world! Just my albums from the past 3 months are already a metre tall...

Congratulations Renee!!!

You have a week to email me using the link on my sidebar,
give me your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you.

Thanks so much to everyone who played along!!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment