Camping at Turner Falls - ColourQ #203 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Camping at Turner Falls - ColourQ #203

Camping at Turner Falls - ColourQ #203

Good afternoon blogging friends!
How is your week going so far??
I am getting ready to go to retreat again this weekend
so it is almost time to start packing. 

We have a new palette up today over at ColourQ 
and the colors are beautiful for summer and fall photos.
Great colors, yes???

Here is my project using the color
I made a two pager for my Girl Scout album- I am almost all the way 
through the 1st of 3 albums!! Yeah!!
I used Bazzill, Graphic 45, and Jillibean Soup papers for this layout.
 
Alphas are Basic Grey, rub-ons are Creative Imaginations, die cut 
stickers are from Jillibean Soup. My spray ink is Dylousions - love that
white spray! 
My punch is Fiskars and the chipboard arrows are from Maya Road. 

No- we didn't haul them there in the trailer- though that was always a good idea!!
They were hiding from us,, which might have worked but for all
these noise they were making.
Love these die cut stickers from Jillibean Soup - I cut and layered them
to make these pennants.

Be sure to hop over to the blog and join in the fun.
You have until next Monday at noon to link up your project. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment