Girl Scouts Year 5 - Frosted Designs Chipboard Challenge | The Flamingo Chronicals: Girl Scouts Year 5 - Frosted Designs Chipboard Challenge

Girl Scouts Year 5 - Frosted Designs Chipboard Challenge

Good morning blogging friends!
Wow- we are having the best weather here in Dallas
it has been raining and highs only in the 80's- in AUGUST!

How is your summer shaping up?? Are the kids
back in school? So many of my friends are sending their kids back
already and it is so early! Although I am happy that I am past all
that, I do miss shopping for new school supplies. sigh. 

Today we have a new challenge up at Frosted Designs
and this week it is CHIPBOARD!! 

So we want to see some chipboard on those projects. 
You know I love some chipboard!!

Here is a look at my project
I needed a divider page for my Girl Scout album that I am re-doing so this
is what I came up with. My punches are MS and SU.
I used some old, old, old chipboard letters from stash for my title. I painted it with my Jenni Bowlin 
dauber and used my pen to accent it. The chipboard strip underneath is from
Technique Tuesday and I stamped it with StazOn.
I used some chipboard buttons from MME to accent my border of pennants.
This chippie is from Dusty Attic. I painted it with Olive Vine Silks from 
Splash of Color, sprinkled on some Enamelz and heat embossed. 
  For the pennants,, I used a die-cut sticker sheet that I bought at least 8 years ago. Seriously. 
It is from Heidi Grace - as is the paper I used here. They were a bunch of tabs- you 
know the kind you fold in half - so I just cut notches in the ends of them and made
them into pennants instead. 


Our sponsor this week is Moments of Tranquility
 Moments of Tranquility online store grew from the requests of the followers of Natasha Naranjo-Aquirre's Blog. Natasha shows such passion and love for her favorite products in her work that her blog followers often asked if she sold it, or could sell it... and so the online shop was born. Natasha stocks all of her very favorite items, specializing in Donna Salazar's Mix'd Media Inx and papers, Dusty Attic Chipboard & Blooms and beautiful papers by Pion Design and 7 Dots Studio. By specializing in a few select items, she can always offer the best service to her customers.

Natasha has donated a fabulous prize so be sure to link up your project over on the 
Frosted Designs Blog  by August 29th at noon CST. 

I am also linking my project up with the following challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge - "letter F" - Friendship - year #5 in Girl Scouts
Stuck Sketches - Sketch
I rotated the sketch to the left 90 degrees and instead of a photo I have a large title block.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend
Anita

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Anita! I was just thinking that I have so many lovely chipboard embellishments that I have yet to use! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout-I like all the layers! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete