Numbers Challenge for Frosted Design | The Flamingo Chronicals: Numbers Challenge for Frosted Design

Numbers Challenge for Frosted Design

Happy Friday blogging buddies!!
It is time for a long weekend- who is ready??? 
We don't have any big plans, just hanging out with the kids I think.

Today we have a new challenge up at Frosted Designs 

Use Numbers in your project, layout, or card and link up
at the blog before September 13th. 

Here is my take on the challenge
I have used Authentique's fabulous paper - love this line!! Sunny yellow
is one of my favorite colors!
I used Prima flowers and Dusty Attic chipboard.
These 7 Gypsies number stamps are some of my favorite! I used an EK Success punch,
and some stitching with my machine.
I used quite a few of the die-cut stickers and punch outs that
coordinate with the line - super cute!
More of the coordinating elements from Authentique, and a Dusty Attic chipboard dressform.


So be sure to join us at Frosted Designs this time around!
And we have a secret - have you heard???
You will want to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a great weekend!
Anita

4 comments:

  1. This layout is beautiful and so full of fabulous details!! I love the way you used the hexagons!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunning layout! love all your fabulous details, they always blend so well with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita I love you layout, so many different elements to look at

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fabulous pp's! Love your gorgeous layout! You rocked the number challenge!

    ReplyDelete