Frosted Designs New Store- Check it out!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Frosted Designs New Store- Check it out!!

Frosted Designs New Store- Check it out!!

Hello everyone. I am recovering well 
from my tonsillectomy. This involves a lot of lying on the couch,
drinking ice water, and taking my meds.  Of course
I do have The Hubs hovering over me like I am
going to expire at any minute, but that is not so bad :o)

I wanted to take a minute and let you know about a new Scrapbook Supply 
store that I think you will LOVE! 

Frosted Designs has opened an online store and 
there are lots of goodies to be found! 
Barb will also be offering two different kits
one for scrapbooking and one for Mixed Media.
These kits are AWESOME, I just received my advance MM kit
and I am loving the stuff in it.

Please stop by and take a look at all the wonderful things they have!

I will be back to my normal self sometime next week I hope and 
will be posting regularly again.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check frosted designs out for sure ! Sending hugs your way !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better...I just took a peek at frosted designs and it is fabulous. Take care.

    ReplyDelete