Girl Scout Adventures- ColourQ #238 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Girl Scout Adventures- ColourQ #238

Girl Scout Adventures- ColourQ #238

Hello to all my blogging friends!
I am so loving this spring weather we have right now in 
Dallas- It is only going to last another day or so though. Boo!~

Today I have a project to share using the new Palette at ColourQ

I have to admit I struggled with these colors, even though I like all of them 
except for Elegant Eggplant- I am just not a purple kinda girl!

Here is a look at my project
I made a double page layout this time around, as I had several photos I wanted to use.
Of course- these photos are way back in the day before we all had digital,
so they are the prints I have from my old 33mm!

I have used Kraft paper, Bazzill CS, and I even broke out some of my stash
of Daisy D's paper- I just love that yellow! 

My chippie is Dusty Attic and I have heat embossed it. 
I used a MS punch on the edge of my cardstock.

Sorry about the fuzzy pic- my lens are I were just not on the same page today!
The little tiny flowers are from Iam Roses- and I inked them eggplant.

I used two different punches on the white cardstock, then used an embossing
folder on just the corners for some texture.  I inked the raised bit to make it stand out. 

Of course, I have added my journaling- remember adding your own handwriting to
your pages is so important! If you want to know why- see this blog post

Be sure to link up over at the ColourQ Blog- you have until
next Monday to play along. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the chippie and the embossed inked corners are gorgeous. Great color combination, the touch of purple is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! that chipboard piece is to die for! Love it - what a happy, fun day, and great journaling, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete