Spring Irises- Sparkle N Sprinkle | The Flamingo Chronicals: Spring Irises- Sparkle N Sprinkle

Spring Irises- Sparkle N Sprinkle

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's May Reveal.
Our website was not playing nicely, so we are a bit late showing off our May projects with the new images.

In honor of Mother's Day I have a layout today showing off
the fabulous German Irises I dug out of my Mother's yard many years ago.
These irises are so beautiful and HUGE!!


Here I used multiple coats of EP to get this ultra thick texture.

I used the sentiment from Garden Silhouette to accent around the edge of my layout.

Here I used another sentiment from Garden Silhouettes, and I love the look the Mojito EP gave my chippie!!

This month Sparkle N Sprinkle is introducing EIGHT new rubber stamp sets and 5 new digital sets. Through May 21, the rubber stamp sets are 20% off their regular price.
The beautiful Nesting Bird set is available:

SPECIAL FOR VIDEO KIT CUSTOMERS ONLY:
FREE shipping any size order. When checking out in the on-line store, please use a credit card (not PayPal) and write VIDEO KIT CUSTOMER in the COMMENTS section. Your account will be manually adjusted.
Video Kit Customers using PayPal, please phone the office to receive free shipping.
Offer expires May 21, 2014.

On May 21 EIGHT winners will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below. Each winner will receive a new stamp set, and the choice of one embossing powder and glitter to go with their new set.

The new stamp sets are:

Nesting Bird #602   (digital available)
Church Sympathy #604   (digital available)

The blog hop winners will be announced on May 21 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:

Anita Scroggins
Steff Munnings
Donna Ellis
Shona Erlenborn
Eret Pank
Mayra Hernandez
Emmy van den Heuvel
Belinda Shupe
Marie Berquist
April Williams
Anne Temple

My second layout for this reveal uses the new Leafy Flourishes stamp set
Ok, so DD2 and I were at a local small town festival, and of course we have
PIG RACES at these things- and we gotta go to the Pig Races,
because we LOVE Pig Racing! Anyway, the guy was selling theses uber cute
pig snouts and you know that was the photo opportunity of a lifetime
waiting to happen right there!

mmmm,,, DD2 does not seem as overjoyed by the pig snout as I was!
I used the lg flourish behind my photo and heat embossed with Raspberry Tart EP.

For my background color I sprayed Memories Mist Blue Martin directly on the paper, then
I sprayed Memories Mist Cherry Smoothie into a small cup and dripped it on the paper
using a paint brush.


To see all the details on my layout, be sure to check out
My Gallery at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

19 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page! I love the background paper. And I really love how you embossed your chipboard pieces and the garden quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo pretty! Love irises, love flowers, love flower themes - it could not be prettier, Anita. Wonderful LO! Thank you for your creative way of using the products, and the fabulous photos which show off your creative genius! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page- Love the gorgeous flower pictures and the sentiments, and sparkly blue iris silhouette is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love iris. Don't have any planted at this house but enjoy seeing the neighbors. Your layout really showcases the flowers so well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout ! The pictures are wonderful !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning layout. Those irises are so gorgeous. I love the sentiments from the SnS garden silhouettes. All the sparkle and bling your layout is very pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout to go along with your gorgeous irises.The embossed chippies look awesome and the color combinations is a delight to the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout and so are those irises. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the iris are beautiful. I love their glittery goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout! The day looked like such fun! What bright colors and great use of a new set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those gorgeous layouts. And, your irises are beautiful. I miss having them in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - Those irises are gorgeous! Love the scrap page! Your second page is lovely too but I am very taken by the irises!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your iris layout is gorgeous! I love all of the textures! Your pig nose page is cute & fun & I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS irises and DELIGHTFUL layout to celebrate them - LOVE the leaves, fronds, flowers, bling flourishes and sentiments you have framed around your photos!!!
    FUN FUN FUN photos for your Oink Oink page - great colours, LOVE the Raspberry Tart flourishes, your misting and drips :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The layout is beautiful, wonderful ideas from this layout to try on some of my own -Oink Oink is to cute wonderful ways to use SNS stuff.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. The layout is beautiful, wonderful ideas from this layout to try on some of my own -Oink Oink is to cute wonderful ways to use SNS stuff.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anita, both layouts are beautiful and love the embossing.
    {hugs} Steff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layout of the irises and fun layout of the pig races.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful page! I love all the wonderful added elements! Great job. xo

    ReplyDelete